Pre-Registration is Required to attend all classes.
BE ON TIME. At the start of class, any students not present will lose their spot. The class counts as a missed/not attended class.
At the start of class, the class spot opens up to anyone waiting. This policy is for the safety of you and the other students in the class. Do not walk into a class in progress, you will kindly be asked to leave.
If you can’t make it to your scheduled class, cancel before the class roster lock time to receive credit back to your account.
Class Roster Lock Times
Before class start times. Registrations are accepted & early cancellations are processed.
- All Pole, Flex, Dance Classes | 4 Hours
- Aerial Hoop Classes | 24 Hours
- Workshops & Special Events | 48 Hours
Members and Trial-holders, failure to cancel your class spot results in a $10 charge to your account after one grace missed class.
- To hold a class, a minimum of 4 students registered at least 4 hours before class start time is required.
- Class maximums vary depending on the type and level of class. Beginner classes are always close to maximum capacity.
Sign up for one of the waitlist spots, ensuring you have the next available spot when another student cancels out of class. When that happens, you receive an automatic email letting you know you have been given a spot in the class. At this point, you are held to the same cancellation policies as the other students in the class. If you think you won’t be able to make it to class, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- Prepare to attend class as people’s schedule change frequently.
- The latest you will know that you have a spot is 4 hours before class start time.
- Make sure your profile->class notifications settings are set to receive class confirmation notifications.